Part Time Employment at Clevens K-9 Scoop
So you want to be a Pet Waste Technician! We are always looking for hard working, enthusiastic people to join our growing team.
Currently we have an open position for part time employment located 20 minutes in and around Newtown Square, Malvern, Berwyn. Please read the job description below and if you are interested, email your work history with compensation history to email@example.com. In the subject line type- employment.
Pet Waste Technician
Clevens K-9 Scoop is an established Pet Waste Removal Service which provides consistently outstanding and reliable pet waste clean-ups for our clients along the Main Line and in Delaware County.
We are looking for a Part-Time Pet Waste Technician to clean-up pet waste from clients’ yards using our specialized equipment and procedures. The days we have open for work are Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. Please let us know the days you are available for work.
The ideal candidate would have all 3 days available to work. We are looking for a long term employee and will make adjustments to the work hours as needed for the right employee.
We hire people who desire long term employment. Work is consistent and year round. Pay is hourly (negotiable) plus mileage ($0.545/mile). You will be using your own car.
The position requires 4-6 hours of work per day. There is some flexibility with start times and hours worked per week.
Candidates will need a reliable and insured vehicle, we reimburse for all mileage. These routes do not have a lot of driving between stops. We provide all equipment and supplies.
- Detailed and efficient pet waste clean-ups from our clients’ yard using our procedures.
- Follow a daily route schedule, insuring timely arrival at each stop.
- Clean all yards according to our standards to ensure client satisfaction.
- Maintain a professional image when cleaning yards and communicating with clients.
- Strong ability to work independently.
- Like dogs and treat them with kindness.
- Able to do a lot of walking and carry up to 20 lbs.
- Able to work in various types of weather- light rain, cold, heat, and humidity.
- Pass a detailed background check.
If you are a reliable, hardworking, responsible person that likes to work independently than this is a good fit for you.
If you think you are a good fit please email us your work history with compensation history and days available per week for work to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will not consider applicants that do not provide a work history with compensation.