Residential Pooper-Scooper Pricing and Services
Clevens K-9 Scoop offers the following residential pooper-scooper services to clients in northern Delaware and southeastern Pennsylvania.
Weekly Cleanings: Great for yards with 1-3 dogs. 65% of our customers prefer weekly visits. This is the right frequency to keep your yard clean, healthy, and dog waste free year around.
Two or Three times per Week Cleanings: Ideal for smaller yards where the waste can accumulate fast or for yards with larger breeds or 2 or more dogs. If your dogs prefer to go in the areas of your yard you use the most, twice weekly service works best to keep that area clean. Three times per week cleanings are only available in select areas.
Initial Cleanings: This is for new yards that have not been recently cleaned.
One Time Only Cleanings: Need help cleaning-up for a big event or spring clean-up? We can help! $75 minimum per cleaning for up to 30 minutes. Anything over 30 minutes is $10 per 15 minute increment. 65% of yards we clean can be completed within 60 minutes. Payment is due at the time of the clean-up.
Our Signature Residential Pet and Dog Waste Pick-Up / Clean-Up Services Include:
- A professionally trained Pooper-Scooper at your home cleaning up all dog waste.
- Gates closed properly upon entering and exiting your yard.
- Equipment properly disinfected.
- Small pieces of trash removed from your yard.
- Outside water bowls refilled during summer months, upon request.
- Notification about anything unusual with your dog’s waste.
- Poop sample for Veterinary visit, available upon request.
- Spray down of patio or deck area with your hose, available upon request.
Available Residential Discounts:
- Current customers receive $15 off their next bill when they refer new customers. No limit.
- Prepayment discounts are available. Ask us for more details.
Please contact us for more information.